Grove HOA Board Meeting Draft Minutes
Present: Jason Higdon, Jason Eardley, Ju Lee Hong, Tom Finch, Danna Boore, Julie Duncan, Melissa Petersen
- Temporary self supporting pools are allowed, such as inflatable small pools are allowed.
- Can Above ground pools be approved on a limited, temporary basis? They cannot be approved, but a notice is forthcoming.
- Request to make a complaint/request tab on the Grove Webpage for $120. Passed and completed.
- Trails are over grown and covered by debris as a result of flooding. We need to contact the city to clean these areas.
- Golf carts
- The city requires a license for the vehicle, otherwise it is illegal to drive on city streets.
- Any complaints must be submitted to the City of Bloomington.
- Officers roles on the board: Jason Higdon – President, Jason Eardley – Vice President, Melissa Petersen – Treasurer, Julie Duncan – Secretary
- 3 year delinquent assessment payments. There are 4 owners that are 3 years delinquent. We will have the attorney send letters, and then begin legal action – property liens.
- Ireland Grove concern about a black fence visible from street. It was an optical illusion, no issue.
- The entrance to the trail from Watersound
- We requested our Alderman, Jeff Crabill, to contact the city to request completion of the paving.
- Motorized vehicles are not permitted on the path
- Complaint about a home being listed on AirbNbB
- Concerns about the use of property for commercial use, which is not allowed in the covenant
- We will work on language changes in the Covenants
- Financial report – $114,000 in our reserve. The concern is paying for repair and/or replacement of the private drives on Kickapoo Creek